Sunday, May 5, 2013

Meet the Staff: Mr. John Mastropierro

I grew up in Daytona Beach, Florida. I moved to Palm Coast in 2002 from DeLand, Florida. I received my Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics Education from the University of Central Florida. Originally, my major in college was Architecture and I found that Architecture was not something that interested me. So I turned to my favorite subject in high school and college, teaching math.

I enjoy all sports, watching and participating in them. I enjoy watching all movies and one of my favorite trilogies is Christopher Nolan's Batman series. The Office, The Big Bang Theory, and Prison Break are a few of my favorite television series.

This July, I will have been with my wonderful girlfriend for 2 years. Since I met her, she introduced me to "traveling." I really have enjoyed the states and cities that we have visited: Savannah, Charleston, the mountains in Bryson City, North Carolina and many more.

I look forward to a great year at Flagler i3!
Let's learn math together!!

-John Mastropierro
i3 Tech Academy Algebra I and Geometry Facilitator